COVID 19 VACCINATION PASSES ARE REQUIRED AT OUR CLINIC
We will be checking your ‘My Vaccine Pass’ on arrival
Please contact us prior to your appointment if:
- You feel unwell with cold or flu symptoms such as: muscle aches; sore throat; sneezing; running nose; fatigue
- You have been in close contact with someone unwell with flu like symptoms, or are suspected or confirmed to have COVID-19
- Please book your appointment for at least one week after completing your Quarantine period
- Please scan your QR Code at your appointment at this clinic
PLEASE WEAR A MASK TO YOUR APPOINTMENT AND ONLY BRING A SUPPORT PERSON IF YOU REQUIRE AN INTERPRETER OR GUARDIAN.
PLEASE BRING YOUR VALID PASSPORT (NO COPIES)
If you require an appointment for your Immigration NZ Visa Medical or Immigration X-ray,
please book this through our website: www.riwhealth.co.nz or,
email us at email@example.com, as we will be monitoring our emails.
Please do not come to the clinic, or book an appointment if you are feeling unwell with any of the following symptoms:
Cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, coryza (runny nose) or temporary loss of smell, with or without fever
Online Booking Request
RIW Health Ltd.
- Experienced Occupational Medical Practitioners
- Panel Physicians for NZ Visa eMedicals
- Easy location in High Street, Lower Hutt
- Close to Pacific Radiology and Wellington SCL laboratory collection centers for fast completion of medicals.
- Extensive network of third party medical providers throughout New Zealand we can coordinate medical assessments and well-being health checks nationally if required
Immigration Medical Assessments : New Zealand
We belong to the onshore Panel Physician Network for completing Immigration New Zealand Medical Examinations
- Over 10 years experience in NZ Immigration Medicals
- Our physicians and staff have extensive experience with the eMedical system now being used by NZ Immigration Services
- We make the entire process streamlined and hassle free for you
- We will take your Blood Tests. Chest Xray – Please phone and arrange your own chest x-ray appointment if required with Pacific Radiology 45 minutes after your medical with this clinic. Pacific Radiology, 668 High Street, Lower Hutt – Phone: 04 978-5500
- We aim to have your medical submitted to the NZ Immigration within 2-3 working days
- We complete your eMedical registration and take your photo at no extra cost
- Immigration Medical Reviews – If you receive an email from Immigration requesting extra Tests or Referrals, please ring us for an appointment. Please email the request from Immigration and provide us with your NZER number. There will be charges for any extra Tests or Specialist Referrals etc.
If you require further health information on your Visa Application please go to NZ Immigration’s site: http://www.immigration.govt.nz/healthinfo
Immigration Chest Xray Only:
If you need an appointment for a Chest-Xray without a Medical, please either call us on 04-939-7485, go to our website: riwhealth.co.nz or email: firstname.lastname@example.org for an appointment. As Panel Physicians, we are now taking bookings for registration with immigration which costs $50.00 for Chest-Xray without a Medical.
After completing this registration process you can then book your Chest-Xray with Pacific Radiology, 668 High Street, Lower Hutt – Phone: 04 978-5500.
Pacific Radiology will charge you for the xray once registration is complete. Their prices may vary.